- Free shipping on orders over $99 before sales tax. (Carrier will be chosen by Designer DIY).
- Once an order is placed the order can not be modified or changed.
- Multiple orders cannot be combined.
- Order cancellations are subject to a 15% cancellation fee.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Shop Pay, Google Pay, and Apple Pay.
- Orders will typically ship within 3 - 5 business days. Shipping times will vary depending on carrier.
- Processing and shipping times may take longer than normal during peak seasons.
Local Pick Up
- Our local pick up is in Gilbert, Arizona.
- If you have selected Local Pick Up at checkout, we will email you the pick up details once your order has been processed. Make sure to include your email at check out.
- If you have not received an email from us within 72 hours of placing your order, please contact us at DesignerDIYshop@gmail.com.
- If you selected Local Pick Up and are not local you will be billed for shipping or your order will be cancelled and subject to the 15% cancellation fee.
- We will accept returns of items in their original condition. Refunds will be processed once we receive the item(s). You will receive a refund less the 15% restocking fee. Return shipping is to be paid by the customer.
- We must be notified prior to returning the item.
- SALE items or special order items are not returnable.
- Item must be returned within 30 days of receipt (this is due to the seasonal nature of our products).
- Item must be in the original condition that it was received. Example: Closed bolts, all tags and packing materials intact.
- Shipping fees for returned items are the expense of the buyer and will not be refunded.
- Refund will be made back to the original credit/debit card.
- Orders that qualified for free shipping will have their refund reduced by the amount of our shipping cost. (This is in addition to the 15% restocking fee.)
- If your item is damaged during shipping, please notify us within 5 days of receipt. Proof of damage is required for claims against the carrier. If the item cannot be replaced the cost of the item will be refunded.
Coupons and Promotions
- For the use of promotions or coupons - only one will be applied per order.
- Coupons or promotions will not be applied to previous purchases.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders for reasons we determine necessary. Some examples of reasons being: inventory miscalculation, price error, etc.
What if my shipping address is incorrect?
If we ship your order and it is returned due to incorrect address we will let you know your order was returned. Then we will invoice you for the reshipping fee. Once this invoice is paid we will reship your order to the correct address.
No refunds will be given due to incorrect address.
Do the wreath kits include all the supplies I need to make a wreath?
Each of our kits are different. Please refer to the description of each individual kit for details.
Why are colors of my order different then what I see on the website?
We work very hard to make sure our pictures are as close to the true colors as possible. However, each screen you use to view our items may change the hues slightly. We cannot control the colors as they appear on your device.
This is a gift, can you include a personalized message?
Of course, what a great gift to give to someone! You can write us and tell us what you would like the message to say and we will be sure to make it beautiful and include it with your package.
How do your wreaths stand up to the weather?
We use high quality items that hold up very well to the weather. But like most things, with prolonged exposure to the elements colors will fade. To have your wreath last the longest we recommend hanging them in an area that has over head protection.
With proper care you should get a minimum of a couple seasons out of your wreath. Most of our customers are okay with this since they want something fun and new by then.
We also recommend storing them in a climate controlled area. They last longest if stored indoors, such as a closet or pantry. Storing your wreath in a garage or shed or anywhere that has extreme cold or heat will cause elements of your wreath to stretch, crack or expand which can damage your wreath.